[MOBY-dev] parseMobyData

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Wed Nov 2 12:32:47 UTC 2005

Hi Eddie!

I had another look into Taverna to see if our workflows now run
correctly but found two problems of parseMobyData.
The first problem is that parseMobyData can't deal with collections (it
never could) the second is that it also can't deal with the new object
stucture (e.g. a string object containing a string now) as it only
checks the first layer content and never goes into the additional string.
Do you know of these problems and if so - are there any plans for fixing it?

Cheers,
Rebecca