[MOBY-dev] Notes from working group 'B'

José María Fernández jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Mon May 30 14:48:32 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

<snip>

> If these replicated services share the same namespace, but are served by
> different service authorities, then a client can simply bind to a single
> service by it's authority. A combination if service name, service
> authority and job ID / ticket should be enough to poll a service and get
> the result back from the same service. Or is too simple and am I missing
> something...

	Well, as far as I can remember from the meeting we agreed that
replicated services would be declared as non-replicated ones, but with
more than one URL, so all of them share the same (authURI,serviceName)
pair. Am I wrong, Mark, Heiko, Dirk?

José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)