[moby] Re: [MOBY-dev] a question and a comment about the new Objectinheritance

Eddie Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:06:38 UTC 2005

I like Yans idea, but what happens if the object doesn't
inherit from String, isn't an int or a float? What if the
object was a schematikonMotifID that inherits from
SchematikonSegmentID that inherits from Object. What would
the data:type be in this case?

<schematikonMotifID articleName="" id="" namespace="">
        <String articleName="ID" id="" namespace=""/>
</schematikonMotifID>

Ed

wanted.