[MOBY-dev] Breakin' the services for the final API

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 25 13:50:41 UTC 2005

> So, yes, ns and I'd come from Object.

   Well, it means that we have the same 'ns' and 'id' on two places now.
Why? I understand that a primitive object must have 'ns' and 'id' if a
service operates on that primitive. But if the primitive is in HASA?

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger