[MOBY-dev] About serviceNotes block

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Mon Mar 14 15:54:30 UTC 2005

Hi again, MOBYfiers!
	I am exploring the use of the serviceNotes block, and from the BioMOBY
v0.8 documents I have understood that only textual (human readable)
content should go inside it. Would it be a BioMOBY protocol violation if
I use it to send some XML content? I want to use it to communicate some
warnings related to services which answer a collection, and I want to
separate warnings from different answers (I don't want to go back to
flat file world!).

	Also, I think I have found a possible bug in the current implementation
of MOBY::CommonSubs::getServiceNotes, like the previous one I told in
getNodeContentWithArticle.

	Best Regards,
		José María
José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)