[MOBY-dev] FW: theseu - upload the first beta and unstable version

Roman Roset roset at ac.upc.edu
Sat Jul 23 19:56:08 UTC 2005

Hello,

   thank you very much eddie, to forward my email in this list :).

   I've uploaded a ppt preview of INB-Theseu:

http://inb.lsi.upc.es/theseu/docs/ppt/TheseuPreview.ppt

   There are bugs on this demo, but my intention is to know the general
opinion of moby-developers  in order to driven the design of future
functionalities. So, all your comments, questions or suggestions are
most welcome.

INB Theseu people: