[MOBY-dev] rfcf 2. How do I know what predicates are available in the RDF

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:46:03 UTC 2005

Since there was a request to keep these messages in email
and away from twiki, I have added each heading to an email.

2. How do I know what predicates are available in the RDF
documents that describe the Moby ontologies?

a. should we provide a list of predicates and their intended
meanings (on a wiki, etc)?

b. should we provide an RDF schema defining the predicates
(* probably the way to go)

c. Should we allow the registration of new predicates, if
so, should we make this an api call, etc.