[moby] [MOBY-dev] questions about gbrowse-moby

ywong at infobiogen.fr ywong at infobiogen.fr
Thu Jan 13 14:58:08 UTC 2005

I used the Perl API to query test_python_echo, bad luck,  no results...

I used the debugYourService script to trace execution. I send the trace.

AFAIK the script give results except when I query my service!

Now I am almost clueless...

The most astonishing fact is that apparently, it receives the answer but
doesn't seems able to deserialize the content ?!

I hope it can help, next week I'll put the test_python_echo webservice on
the public webserver (then you'll be able to test by yourself).