[moby] [MOBY-dev] questions about gbrowse-moby

wong.yan at netcourrier.com wong.yan at netcourrier.com
Wed Jan 12 21:03:02 UTC 2005

Hi,
  For this service it is normal as it is a service on my personal webserver which is offline most of the time.

  I send you the captured frames of the answer, maybe this will help. On my side, I'll do some testing using the moby Perl API (As gbrowse_moby uses it to query services) maybe this will help me to find what's wrong with my service...

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)