[moby] [MOBY-dev] jMoby compilation problems

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Apr 7 23:16:40 UTC 2005

Well, generally I do not like BoFs. Because then I am always in a BoF
where I am involved most - and I am loosing overview what is happenning
elsewhwere. Of course, there is no other way if there are many topics and
many participants. But perhaps we could try to tell everybody about
everything (the speakers can promise not to repeat much what we all know
already) - and only then to split into BoFs. And perhaps to make not many
BoFs in the same time (ideal would be just two).

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger