[moby] Re: [MOBY-dev] Apache2 & mod_perl 2

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tue Apr 5 15:23:46 UTC 2005

If the segfaults are more or less random, it could be an almost broken
memory module, which makes jam with some of its bits when it gets hot.

Are segfaults happening when the server is under heavy load? Or does
they appear when about an hour has been spent doing almost "nothing"?

If it is a software problem, a fresh, known stable installation should
be the answer.

	Best Regards,
		José María

José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)