[MOBY-dev] Apache2 & mod_perl 2

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Tue Apr 5 14:40:34 UTC 2005

Hi again,

I'm still experiencing segfaults every hour or so on the server, even
after a rebuild of Apache without expat, so I'm thinking of upgrading to
Apache2 in hopes that it solves the problem.

The last time I tried this there was a problem with Apache2 and
mod_perl2 - does anyone know definitively if this has now been fixed?

If I don't hear otherwise, I'll probably try this solution tomorrow, so
any advice before I throw myself into the fray is appreciated :-)

Cheers all!

Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor (Bioinformatics)
Dept. Medical Genetics, UBC, Canada