[MOBY-dev] moby data and parameters

Stephen Montgomery smontgom at bcgsc.bc.ca
Fri Apr 1 00:01:26 UTC 2005

hi -

does anyone have an example of a xml input where more than one dna
sequence is coming down the wire.  is this a collection?

also, for a registered return data type we want to attach some
parameters (corresponding to the application that is going to be run).
is there a java example out there of doing this?

all the best,

stephen

ps  ben and i had an awesome crash coding session yesterday.  set-up the
plan, built the supports, now we just need to execute the vision.  rock on.