[MOBY-dev] Re: MOBY Meeting: 20-21 November in Santa Fe

Gary Schiltz gss at ncgr.org
Mon Oct 11 19:55:56 UTC 2004

Martin,

I hope it's alright for me to post this to the lists, as it should be of
interest to everyone thinking of coming to the MOBY meeting. I found a
$99 per night rate through Hotel Santa Fe's web site. Go to
http://www.hotelsantafe.com/home.html, click on "Rates & Reservations"
on the left side of the window, and in the pop-up window that opens,
enter 2004-November 19 for Arrival, 2004-November 21 for Departure,
click "Check Availability", and scroll down to the "Hot Internet Rates"
section - there should be a "Hotel Santa Fe-Traditional King" rate of
$99 per night. That is very good for a nice hotel in Santa Fe.

There are, however, cheaper alternatives; I found hotels for under $50
per night on Travelocity. If anyone needs less expensive places to stay,
we can arrange for transportation (the cheaper places are a bit further
away). Just use MapQuest to check the distance from a given hotel to the
Santa Fe Hotel.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in November!

// Gary