[MOBY-dev] Message to Eddie

mwilkinson mwilkinson at mobile.rogers.com
Tue Nov 30 21:10:06 UTC 2004

Sorry everyone, I don't have Eddie's email on my blackberry...

Eddie, I have your new code running on the test server.  All tests pass in both perl and java (good job!!) but the perl tests do complain about a concatenated blank string.  That may indicate an insidious error, or may be trivial.  Can you look into that?

Otherwise, I'm thrilled!!  That's the easiest major code shift we've ever done :-)

Greetings from Montreal Dorval, underway to Halifax...

To respond to this message you MUST send your response to (note new address!)

markw_mobile2 at illuminae dot com