[MOBY-dev] question about the bioMoby python API

wong.yan at netcourrier.com wong.yan at netcourrier.com
Sat Nov 27 17:01:51 UTC 2004

I am studying the problem, actually it comes from the fact that "body" is not a type and that the method dispatch.AsCGI() deserializes the SOAP content into a Python object (and as object body doesn't exist, it fails to do anything else).

I'll change the ZSI package in order to treat bioMoby XML directly.

I'll post a patch ASAP (expect it during the week).

If people got a better work around...

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)