[MOBY-dev] CVS tagged today

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Thu Nov 18 17:50:11 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Eddie is about to make some fairly significant commits in which the
underlying XML parser for all of the Perl libraries is swapped out in
favour of an XML namespace aware parser (XML::LibXML in place of
XML::DOM)

I have just tagged the repository November18_2004 so that we can
rollback if that becomes necessary, and also to allow people to
check-out what we know is a functional version if things go wrong.

Anyone who is running a production shop using the Perl code SHOULD NOT
update their code until we know that everything is working.  It seems to
pass all tests, but I want to give it a bit more time to reveal any
oopsies :-)

Cheers all!

Mark

--