[MOBY-dev] [Fwd: an application for MOBY developers to consider]

Gary Schiltz gss at ncgr.org
Tue Nov 16 22:37:36 UTC 2004

Bill Beavis of NCGR asked that I pass this along to the list. Since I
seem to remember the Listsrv software sometimes not liking attachments,
I have put the attachments from Bill's email at
www.semanticmoby.org/meeting/vpn instead of leaving them attached. The
white paper Bill refers to is the file An_app_for_MOBY.pdf

// Gary