[MOBY-dev] Moby-dev, Your resume is excellent muidxvyglgx vgdma

Earnestine Dodd cefyqjjb at nycmail.com
Mon Sep 15 21:41:06 EDT 2003

We are pleased to inform you that your resume is an excellent candidate for our national recruiters. (http://www.asap9.com/)

As you know, professional recruiters and headhunters are only interested in the cream of the employment crop when making recommendations to their highly prized contacts of employers.

Your resume exemplifies the type of skills, experience, and education our
leading recruiters are searching to place in lucrative careers today. By
building a network with our esteemed group of job hunters you immediately
take yourself out of the slush pile in personnel and put yourself in front
of the decision making managers that will hire you. You are actually
creating an inside link to the leading companies that communicate with our
professional headhunters on a daily basis.

Cold calls will be history and  professional conversations with employers
will be opportunities that will make your *hire* happen.

Recruiters will become your partner in the job search providing you with
valuable insider information to each employer and each interview. They keep
your spirits buoyed and your motivation in forward motion.  Don't we all
need that? You bet. We congratulate you on your outstanding resume and
encourage you to connect with us today at http://www.asap9.com/ Where your
job search ends and employment begins!

Smiles,

Carrie Lynn
Your Career Coordinator

P.S. Keep in mind that we have over 14,000 leading recruiters and waiting
for you at the site. Just click and smile: http://www.asap9.com/

P.S.S. And get this, many candidates of your caliber also get substantial
raises as well!

____REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS__________________________________

Mailing & Spam Complaints:
(follow these steps and we promise you will be removed)
About Mailings: We only mail-out to people who have registered to receive
mailings on one of our many websites.

If you have tried and can not get removed from our mailings please follow
these steps. Send an email to:

mailto:asap9 at centrum.cz with the subject REMOVE

IMPORTANT: include the e-mail address that is being used in the mailing.
Include the e-mail address in the e-mail body.

Very often people send us an e-mail requesting removal but send it from a
different e-mail address than the one we have on file. This is usually
caused by e-mail forwarding setup or by outlook account settings.

We can not remove you if we do not receive the proper e-mail address.rlsnqry
al
r kw