[MOBY] [MOBY-dev] Status of structural bioinformatics services in BioMOBY? + Python modules

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Sep 1 16:37:40 EDT 2003

Hi Catherine,

I love airports with wireless :-)

Nobody that I know of is working in this area w.r.t. defining objects
and services, so you would be doing ground-breaking work.  I feel that
these objects would be extremely complex, which would be a good test for
how extensible the MOBY system really is!

Similarly, I don't know of anyone developing Python modules... but they
may be out there :-)

Mark

--
Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>