[MOBY-dev] graphs

Ken Steube steube at sdsc.edu
Fri Oct 17 09:36:12 EDT 2003

A service producing AGI_LocusCode/DNASequence can feed a service
consuming NCBI_gi/DNASequence or even NCBI_gi/GenericSequence.
That won't show up in your graph I don't believe.

BTW I registered three new services last night

  plantspGetPSeqFromAGI creates AGI_LocusCode/AminoAcidSequence
  plantspGetDSeqFromAGI creates AGI_LocusCode/DNASequence
  plantspGetRSeqFromAGI creates AGI_LocusCode/RNASequence

These respond to At* IDs that we have in our PlantsP dbase, which are
proteins related to phosphorylation, transports and ubiquitin. Sometime
soon I'll add services to go into the PDB which is housed here and also
PKR, the protein kinase resource.

I'll probably introduce two new ncbi blast services today.

Ken

--
Ken Steube            steube at sdsc.edu
San Diego Supercomputer Center @ UCSD