[MOBY-dev] graphs again...

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 21:28:44 EDT 2003

So here we go. The next version of the services graph is available as:

http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/jMoby/images/services-LR.png and
http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/jMoby/images/services-TB.png

(Both images represent the same graph, just once the orientation is
Top-Bottom, and the second image is oriented Left-Right.)

The images are still quite big. If you have suggestions how to make them
more readable (for example by using some colors) please let me know.

But, more importantly, I would like to know if thet are correct, or if
they still have too many or too little edges.

Just fyi, the edges that connect collections with simple types, and
viceversa, will be displayed as dotten (or dashed) in the next version
(unless you suggest to remove them completely, or let them there only as
an option, for example).

Btw, the explanation what the arrow symbols mean is here:
http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger/jMoby/images/legend.png.

Thanks for your patience.
Martin

PS, Yes, Rebecca's example is now connected correctly I hope.,
M.

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger