[MOBY-dev] BioMOBY Tutorial

Willy Valdivia Granda willy.valdivia at ndsu.nodak.edu
Thu Jul 24 03:52:40 UTC 2003

Hello All

Mark Wilkinson will be giving a talk at the virtual conference on genomics
and bioinformatics. In addition, he is going to give a tutorial for the
local audience about how to set up the MOBY. I think it is a good oportunity
to bug him about the techi questions and nuts and bolts of the MOBY. The
program is available

http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/virtual-genomics/schedule_2003.htm

Hope you can join us becuase there are no registration fees to participate
in either the virtual conference or the local tutorial.  In the tropical
Fargo, North Dakota we have space for 250 people and the registration form
is available at
http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/virtual-genomics/FargoRegistration.htm

Cheers

Willy Valdivia-Granda