[CBIN] [MOBY-dev] > who am I

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Feb 24 11:11:43 UTC 2003

Willkommen beim MOBY Rebecca!

Irgendwas Sie brauchen koennen Sie ruhig nachfragen.  Gibts viele hier
wer Sie helfen koennen... und ich glaube das der Lukas spricht auch
Deutsch, na?

...though your English is far better than my German :-)

It is great news that PlaNet has chosen MOBY, as GenomeCanada has just
made arrangements with both the Spanish and the Dutch to enhance
international collaborations, as we are currently negotiating some MOBY
stuff with the Spaniards.  Having a European group such as PlaNet
already working with MOBY will help us "sell it", and improve the
chances of getting these collaborations funded.

best wishes,

Mark

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 04:34, Rebecca Ernst wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> The reason for this posting is that Mark asked me to introduce myself to
> the other members of the moby-dev list. Let's see what I can tell you...
> I started at the GSF in Munich Dezember last year as the coordinator of
> the PlaNet project.
> After the PlaNet consortium decided to moby (I hope you jump for joy :-)
> ), we will now start to develop the services that are needed and work
> out the XML schemas. (I attached the list of services that we plan to
> set up for PlaNet.)
> For my person there's to say that I am an agricultural biologist. Most
> of my free time is spent in climbing and mountaineering and getting to
> know Munich to where I recently moved.
>
> I hope my work can be useful to you in the future (though in the moment
> I guess I'm rather needy than helpful ;-) )
>
> Have fun!
> Rebecca.
>

> --
> Rebecca Ernst
> MIPS, Inst. for Bioinformatics
> GSF Research Center for Environment and Health
> Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
> 85764 Neuherberg
> fon: +49 89 3187 3583
> email: Rebecca.Ernst at gsf.de
>
> ----

                                    |--==\
Mark Wilkinson, Ph.D.                \==-|
Bioinformatics Consultant             \=/        0010010010100101110010
Illuminae Media                       /-\
727 6th Ave. N.                      /-==|       0010100100111101010010
Saskatoon, SK, Canada               |==-/
S7K 2S8                              \=/         0100100100010010010101
+1 (306) 373 3841                     /\
markw at illuminae.com                  /=-\        1101001010100101010101
                                    |--==\