[MOBY-dev] > who am I

Rebecca Ernst rebecca.ernst at gsf.de
Mon Feb 24 10:34:52 UTC 2003

Hi everybody!

The reason for this posting is that Mark asked me to introduce myself to
the other members of the moby-dev list. Let's see what I can tell you...
I started at the GSF in Munich Dezember last year as the coordinator of
the PlaNet project.
After the PlaNet consortium decided to moby (I hope you jump for joy :-)
), we will now start to develop the services that are needed and work
out the XML schemas. (I attached the list of services that we plan to
set up for PlaNet.)
For my person there's to say that I am an agricultural biologist. Most
of my free time is spent in climbing and mountaineering and getting to
know Munich to where I recently moved.

I hope my work can be useful to you in the future (though in the moment
I guess I'm rather needy than helpful ;-) )

Have fun!
Rebecca.

--
Rebecca Ernst