[MOBY-dev] Final Plan for the October meeting

Damian Gessler ddg at ncgr.org
Tue Aug 12 22:55:45 UTC 2003

Thanks for all your work on this, Mark.  Re

> No agenda yet, but it seems to make sense for one day to be MOBY-S focused, and
> another day to be S-MOBY focused... Damian?  Lincoln?  How does that suit you?

That would be fine.  Another schedule could be:

    Day 1, Morning       MOBY-S: API review and assessment
               Afternnon    S-MOBY: Design proposal

    Day 2, Morning      Open discussion: What the semantic web and web services
can learn from each other
               Afternoon    BioMOBY: Plans the next six months

I'm quite open to the agenda; we can chat at the next telecon to see if we have a
full day or only half a day's content for each of S-/MOBY/-S..

Damian.