[MOBY-dev] Net access at the October meeting

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Aug 28 02:49:38 UTC 2003

Hi all,

There is an ~$650 charge for us to get internet access in our meeting
room.  I will have to add this to the registration fees  (+CA$50) if we
want this, but I'm not sure how critical it is for us... we managed the
first two meetings without it, and we didn't take advantage of it so
much at Lukas' meeting (in fact, some of us were distracted by it ;-)
).  I don't think we need it...

If anyone feels strongly that we need to have net access in the meeting
room please write me with your reasons.  There is net access in each
bedroom, so you will not be completely isolated :-)

Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae