[MOBY-dev] MOBY Teleconference Today

Simon Twigger simont at mcw.edu
Tue Dec 3 22:55:31 UTC 2002

Thanks for the conference call warning - it was a little short notice
for me to dodge the all pervasive meetings. Looking forward to the next
one on the 16th. I'm starting to get lots of ideas for things to
Moby-ize (Moby-tize, Moby-late, Moby-fy?) and we're on the verge of
actually doing something here so this is coming around at just the
right time.

Cheers,

	Simon.