[MOBY-dev] Minutes?

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at gene.pbi.nrc.ca
Tue Dec 3 19:16:54 UTC 2002

Hi Damian,

I am happy to do this for any meeting that I attend.  I guess my concern
was more whether the meeting minutes will be considered 'open' or not.
Since the meetings are being conducted under the auspices of your grant
I didn't want to presume that the goings-on should be public
knowledge... though of course, with silent lurkers like Lukas we never
know who's listening! ;-)

If that is okay with you, then I will send out a summary after each
meeting I attend.

Cheers!