[GSoC] GSoC 2018 is on

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:35:38 UTC 2018

Congratulations everyone, especially Kai for coordination!

I think a brief blog post would be a good idea - annoucing
we are in GSoC 2018 and where to find out more (existing
project ideas etc). Something like this old post?

https://news.open-bio.org/2014/02/28/obf-accepted-as-a-mentoring-organization-for-google-summer-of-code-2014/

Kai, I think you have access to our WordPress?

Would you like me to make a draft, or can I leave this to you?

Thanks,

Peter