[GSoC] Recruiting more mentors

Kai Blin kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
Tue Mar 29 14:20:58 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

I guess that is the way to start. I’d also like to know which of the project areas people would like to mentor for.

Cheers,
Kai

Kai Blin

PostDoc / Scientific Software Engineer

DTU Biosustain

Technical University of Denmark

Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability

Kogle Allé 6

Building Thujahuset, room 2.L.09

DK - 2970 Hørsholm

Denmark

kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk<https://mail.win.dtu.dk/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=Br6c3DKnG5x2uSk9GFq8eNkGoVXfdOY1gLbK_V34d_E5dfhWO_nRCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAdABpAHcAZQBAAGIAaQBvAHMAdQBzAHQAYQBpAG4ALgBkAHQAdQAuAGQAawA.&URL=mailto%3akblin%40biosustain.dtu.dk>

www.biosustain.dtu.dk/<https://mail.win.dtu.dk/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=umSSg1RcEzXtA8G2T_RtzoLLJAr1YZB4y8rwIZJnoiM5dfhWO_nRCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AHcALgBiAGkAbwBzAHUAcwB0AGEAaQBuAC4AZAB0AHUALgBkAGsALwA.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.biosustain.dtu.dk%2f>
mobile: +45 93511306