[GSoC] Long-awaited update for GSoC JSBML/CellDesigner Project

Ibrahim Vazirabad yvazirabad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 09:49:57 UTC 2014

Hello all,

It has been a while!

I have a few new blog posts regarding my project, the latest being about my
group meeting on July 17th. Professor Akira Funahashi, the main developer
of CellDesigner sat in on the presentation and provided critical
information to further the current portion of my project which is the
synchronization of CellDesigner and JSBML data structures:

http://jsbmlcelldesigner2014.blogspot.com/2014/07/aftermath-of-177-meeting.html

This blog post talks about synchronization plugins and pulling
 PluginReaction position calculations from CellDesigner.

http://jsbmlcelldesigner2014.blogspot.com/2014/07/celldesigner-reaction-positioning-and.html

Here is the list of my commits to the JSBML project:

http://sourceforge.net/u/yvazirabad/activity/?page=0&limit=100#53c6373ee88f3d09d24e141f

-Ibrahim Vazirabad