[GSoC] Midterm evaluation for projects with multiple mentors

Wibowo Arindrarto bow at bow.web.id
Wed Jun 25 15:18:12 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Since mid-term evaluation is this week, I was wondering if we have any
specific policy on how to fill the evaluation forms.

The evaluation in Melange only allows for a single evaluation for a
project, even though there may be multiple mentors involved. This
problem is, some questions are person-specific (e.g. whether this GSoC
is the first for the mentor or not), which naturally means the detail
concerns only one person.

Are there any guidelines from OBF on which mentor should then fill the
form? Or is it up to each project's mentors?

Cheers,
Bow