[GSoC] GSoC midterm evaluations, June 23-27

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:11:34 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

The GSoC 2014 midterm evaluations are due next week, June 23-27. Google
will send you specific instructions for how to do this, but in short, you
fill out a form on the Melange website and submit it any time between
Monday and Friday, June 27, at 19:00 UTC (noon US Pacific time).

FAQ:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2014/help_page#9._How_do_evaluations_work

Students and mentors will both fill out evaluations. In order to receive
midterm payments from Google, students must have an evaluation on file from
both themselves *and* a passing evaluation from their mentor(s).

If you are concerned that you might not be able to submit an evaluation any
time next week, please let me or Raoul know so we can sort it out (we are
able to submit your evaluation for you if necessary).

Thanks,
Eric