[GSoC] Ibrahim's GSoC Project for OBF

Ibrahim Vazirabad yvazirabad at gmail.com
Mon May 26 19:25:35 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay, I have been working on my group JSBML presentation on
the 28th.

 Here is my blog (I will probably write a new post later today detailing my
work for the group presentation):

http://jsbmlcelldesigner2014.blogspot.com/

My project is entitled "Improving the Plug-in Interface for CellDesigner"
and what my project boils down to is fully and completely mapping
CellDesigner data structures to the data structures of JSBML. I am also
looking how to synchronize changes between CellDesigner and JSBML-based
plugins in both directions, without lapsing into infinite cyclic updates.

I have been working with my mentors (Dr. Andreas Dräger and Alex Thomas)
closely and I hope that the group presentation on the 28th goes well.

-Ibrahim Vazirabad