[GSoC] First week of coding

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Mon May 26 18:52:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Loris Cro <l.cro at campus.unimib.it> wrote:
> > Hello, sorry for the delay, here's the blog for the VCF Database project:
> >
> > http://kappaloris.github.io/GSoC-2014-OBF/
> >

> Thanks Loris, I've added a link on the OBF blog post:
> http://news.open-bio.org/news/2014/04/obf-gsoc-students-2014/
>
> Unless I missed some we now have blog links for half of you:
>
> * Evan Parker - http://evanaparker.com/
> * Leandro Watanabe - http://lhwatanabe.blogspot.co.uk/
> * Loris Cro - http://kappaloris.github.io/GSoC-2014-OBF/
> * Sarah Berkemer - ?
> * Victor Kofia - ?
> * Ibrahim Vazirabad - ?
>
> Also I've not added these links to the wiki - that would be good too...

I've added a page on the OBF wiki page for this year's GSoC projects:
http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014

The project titles are from the submissions on Google Melange, with a
slight tweak to Leandro's project -- if there's a better title we should
use, let me know.

Sarah's posting her updates on the BioHaskell wiki. I think we also need to
link to the source code repos from the wiki.

Best,
Eric