[GSoC] Summer of code update: nearing the end of the community bonding period

Sarah Berkemer sarah.berkemer at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:15:11 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

since the GSoC now officially started, here my first blog post:
http://biohaskell.org/GSoC_blog/First_Week
I am working on a bioinformatics program in Haskell called transalign. The
community bonding period helped a lot to get deeper into the subject. Now I
will do a detailed time and space consumption analysis of the program to
see which parts of the program must be changed.

Have a nice first week!
Sarah