[GSoC] Tasks about GSoC 2014

Norberto Ritzmann Jr. norberto.ritzmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:35:39 UTC 2014

Good morning group, Sarah Keating, Alex Thomas and Andreas Dräger.

I have been working with Java since 2005, and I'm doing a master degree of
machine learing and data mining and my research will be focused in machine
learning for bioinformatics, and I want to do a task for BioJava, I could
do one of this 2 tasks if it is available yet:
3.1 Add support for Schema-based validation of SBML
3.2 Redesign the implementation of mathematical formulas in JSBML

Which one it is recommended? Any advise?

Best regards,
Norberto Ritzmann Jr.