[GSoC] reminder: final evaluations due Friday

Robert Buels rmb32 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 23 17:33:42 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Students, your projects should now be finished.  Students, please make
sure you have updated your progress pages with concluding entries and
final thoughts.  I hope you all enjoyed your summer and learned a lot!
Please make sure you've given your mentors a BIG thank-you, they have
some of the hardest jobs in GSoC.

Mentors, final evaluations are due by this Friday, August 26.  Thanks so
much for your work, it means a lot.  Especially to the students.

Everybody, if you have suggestions or feedback for what aspects of the
program worked well this year, which things didn't work so well, or
things we should add for next year, I'm always interested to hear them!
  Just drop me an email at this same address.

Thank you so much for everything you've done this summer, and here's to
many more successful years of OBF GSoC in the future!

Rob

-----
Robert Buels
OBF GSoC 2011 Administrator