[EMBOSS] contributing to emboss

Kiefer, Dr. Markus markus.kiefer at cos.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jun 22 07:21:11 EDT 2022

Then I opt for "fmp". ;)

But since emboss is packaged for the major Linux distros anyway, why not make
use of the standard man pages? For Debian & friends there are autogenerated ones
in place but they lack a lot of information (while tfm has a bit too much).

("COPRIGHT This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of
the EMBOSS package.")

Best,
Markus