[EMBOSS] Merging EMBOSS & -dev mailing list; retiring -announce, -bug, -submit lists?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:21:25 UTC 2018

Thanks Peter R,

I will start the ball rolling on retiring the development list my
merging its subscribers to the main EMBOSS list.

I am reasonably confident that the OBF backups include the
EMBOSS CVS records, but we will need to talk to Hilmar.
For Biopython we did the same thing, cvs to git in one go.
Let's continue that particular discussion off list?

Regards,

Peter C.