[EMBOSS] Where can I found the source code repository?

Adam Sjøgren asjo at koldfront.dk
Mon Mar 31 14:44:16 UTC 2014

  Hi.

I wanted to look up what the code changes corresponding to "Calculation
of isoelectric point has been updated to use the same data values as
Expasy and the Open Bio packages." in the ChangeLog (on
http://emboss.sourceforge.net/developers/changelog.html#0) were.

So I tried checking out the source code, using the instructions found on
http://emboss.sourceforge.net/developers/cvs.html - but failed:

  $ cvs -d :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/emboss login
  Logging in to :pserver:cvs at cvs.open-bio.org:2401/home/repository/emboss
  CVS password:
  cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
  $

Am I using the wrong instructions, or has the repository moved (perhaps
to git? :-))?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I'm always interested in avoiding learning new              Adam Sjøgren
  things."                                               asjo at koldfront.dk