[EMBOSS] problem with eprimer32

Guy Bottu gbottu at vub.ac.be
Thu Feb 13 17:17:26 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I installed on my computer EMBOSS version 6.6.0.0 and tried to make
eprimer32 work. I installed the last version of Primer3 (version 2.3.5)
and I put a logical link in the bin directory of EMBOSS (primer32_core
-> .../primer3_core). When I try to run it, I get :

Pick PCR primers and hybridization oligos
Whitehead primer3_core program output file [emboss_001.eprimer32]:
Error: thermodynamic approach chosen, but path to thermodynamic
parameters not specified

What could be missing ? The EMBOSS eprimer32 manual does not say
anything beyond the need to have eprimer3_core in the path.

Regards,
Guy Bottu

---
Dit e-mailbericht bevat geen virussen en malware omdat avast! Antivirus-bescherming actief is.