[EMBOSS] seqret segfault (refseq protein sequence, indexed with dbxflat)

Jan T Kim jttkim at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:12:59 UTC 2013

Dear Peter,

this fixes the problem on my laptop so I'll roll this out on the
Ubuntu box as well.

Thank you for your quick reply, and apologies for forgetting the
attachment.

(I've been comparing the two records but I would not have guessed
that the difference in length of the coded_by value is the problem --
not without using the source anyway.)

Best regards, Jan

 |             email: jttkim at gmail.com                                |
 |             WWW:   http://www.jtkim.dreamhosters.com/              |