[EMBOSS] specify primer3 directory?

Petar Petrov ppetrov at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Sep 14 08:06:47 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,

which version of primer3 do you use? What operating system? How did
you install primer3 and EMBOSS?

If it is primer3 version 2.* I think you should use eprimer32 wrapper
instead and it expects primer3_core to be called primer32_core. To
make primer3 aware of another location of the primer3_config
directory: it seems that two files need to be modified before
compiling: thal_main.c and primer3_boulder_main.c (in the subfolder
src).

Hope this helps.

regards,

Petar