[EMBOSS] In silico cloning

Wolfgang Brosch wolfgang.brosch at gmx.at
Mon Mar 5 09:24:58 UTC 2012

2012/3/5 Stefanie Lager <stefanielager at gmail.com>:

> I do agree that it would be nice to have these features included in
> EMBOSS. But there are also non-commercial alternatives available e.g.
> PlasmaDNA

This is what we do in the moment: referring to alternatives. But people are not happy with this, because first they learn to work with EMBOSS, learn to love it and then they have to use an other software for such simple bioinformatics stuff. This is why I am asking... It is possible without EMBOSS, but this little addition would be a great improve for usability in praxis.

Wolfgang