[EMBOSS] PNG/GD graphics library issue whilst trying to install EMBOSS/Jemboss v6.3.1

Nigel Binns n.binns at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 3 12:45:03 UTC 2011

Hi Mahmut,

What do you suggest I do? Is there another source of gd.h?

Would this have anything to do with the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment
variable? I've looked at /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig -v, but
ultimately, if the file isn't present, then whether or not it's being
pointed to is largely irrelevant.

Best regards,

Nigel

On 03/06/2011 13:05, Mahmut Uludag wrote:
>> have confirmed that I have the following relevant RPMs installed:
>>
>> libpng-1.2.44-1.el6.x86_64.rpm
>> libpng-devel-1.2.44-1.el6.x86_64.rpm
>> gd-2.0.35-10.el6.x86_64.rpm
> Apologies, i just have noticed you already have the equivalent of
> gd.x86_64, gd-2.0.35-10.el6.x86_64.rpm installed.
>
> Mahmut

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.