[EMBOSS] Primer3/Clustalw compatibility with EMBOSS v6.3.1

Nigel Binns n.binns at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 3 10:58:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

1. Is Primer 3 v1.1.4 still the recommended version to be used with
Jemboss/EMBOSS? I seem to remember that the latest release (v2.2.3) is
currently incompatible with EMBOSS v6.3.1

2. Is Clustalw v2.1 compatible with EMBOSS v6.3.1 or should I use the
previous version (v2.0.12)?

3. EMBOSS v6.3.1 is about 10 months old now. Has development on EMBOSS
ceased?

Many thanks for your help.

Nigel

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.