[EMBOSS] accessing emboss ftp site

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Jun 30 16:30:41 UTC 2010

I'll check into this. We run the standard VS-FTPD server on the box but
it has not been updated in a while.

We also use an upstream Juniper SSG-series firewall and intrusion
detection system and sometimes it gets messed up and affects individual
TCP sessions. A reboot of the firewall usually clears things up.

Given the problems with options maybe it is the vs-ftpd configuration
though. I'll give it a look.

-Chris