[EMBOSS] libtool mismatch for 6.3.1 on OS X (fink)

Koen van der Drift koenvanderdrift at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:30:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

When updating the emboss package file for fink on OS X, I got an error
about a libtool version mismatch. Fink already has version 2.2.10, but
emboss requires 2.2.6b. I tried recreating the libtool-related files
as written in the install file, but that did not work, still got the
same error. I am not very familiair with libtool et al, so I could
have made a mistake there. I am not at my Mac right now, so cannot
give you more detailed info and error messages. But I was wondering if
there is a way to use compile emboss with libtool 2.2.10 instead of
2.2.6b?

Thanks,

- Koen.